Contribute, Learn, Pass.
Designation.wiki's CFA wiki is aimed to be an always updated version of the CFA exam preparation, general information and resource base for all things CFA. To get the most benefit out of our wiki, please register
and become a contributor. Add your understanding of a concept, topic or study guide, publish a CFA related article. For existing CFA Chartholders, use this resource as an updated version of the ever-changing curriculum or a reference back to the material.
Designation.wiki was created by users in the community for the community. It will always be available to edit and our goal is to remain updated.
Learn more about our story
2020 Winter Exam (Level 1 Only)
Exam day: December 5th, 2020
- Standard Registration Deadline: August 19, 2020
- Final Registration Deadline: September 9, 2020
2021 Summer Exam (Level 1-3)
Exam day: June 5th, 2021
- Early Registration Deadline: September 23, 2020
- Standard Registration Deadline: February 17, 2021
- Final Registration Deadline: March 18th. 2021
This wiki should be helpful for candidates and charterholders for the following reasons:
- By contributing, you are unlocking a powerful learning tool. There are a plethora of studies that show by explaining/teaching a new concept helps retain and understand the information.
- The wiki format allows candidates and subject-matter experts to contribute and respond equally, potentially providing a new perspective that may solidify the key to understanding a topic.
- Using the power of Mediawiki - the same engine behind wikipedia we have created a familiar, fast and easily accessible resource for candidates and existing CFA Charterholders for continuing education.
- By utilizing Cunningham's Law: "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer." we believe the material will be current, and correct.
- Becoming a contributor is a “nice-to-have” on your resume when applying for finance-related jobs.
Designation.wiki and the underlying wikis purpose
- Create an easily accessible and readable platform for existing candidates and charterholders to share knowledge on the CFA curriculum.
- Facilitate a “hive-mind” that confirms correct information and rectify false information.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst are trademarks owned by CFA Institute..